1. SASI Probability Theory and Related Areas Workshop, NYU Abu Dhabi, 2022
Gave a talk in the 2022 SASI workshop organized at NYU, Abu Dhabi.
2. Applied Probability Seminar Series, Columbia University, 2021.
Gave a talk in the Applied Probability Seminar Series, Columbia University.
3. Statistics Department Seminar, Stanford University, 2021.
Gave a talk in the Statistics department seminar, Stanford University.
4. Tel Aviv University Statistics Seminar, 2020.
Gave a talk in the Statistics seminar, Department of Statistics & Operations Research, Tel Aviv University.
5. Joint Statistical Meeting (JSM), 2020
6. International Indian Statistical Association, 2020
Gave a talk in the International Indian Statistical Association (IISA) student paper competition after being selected among the top five papers in the Probability/Theory/Methodology category. Presented the paper Phase Transitions of the Maximum Likelihood Estimates in the p-Spin Curie-Weiss Model in this competition. Received the best student paper award in this competition.
7. Stat-Math Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, 2019
Gave a talk in the Stat-Math Unit in ISI, Kolkata (2019) on applications of dependent combinatorial data in statistics.
8. Interdisciplinary Statistical Research Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, 2019
Gave a talk in the Interdisciplinary Statistical Research Unit in ISI, Kolkata (2019) on high-dimensional central limit theorems.
9. CombinaTexas, 2019
10. 17th Northeast Probability Seminar, 2018
11. Frontier Probability Days, 2018
12. Second Warsaw Summer School in Probability, 2017
Attended the Second Warsaw Summer School in Probability (2017) in the University of Warsaw. Gave a talk in this program.
13. P.C. Mahalanobis Gold Medal Presentation, 2016